Tuesday, August 3, 2010

name dropper: LCF takes on New Look

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

So it seems that this project between New Look and LCF footwear students have been going on for a few months now, and they are (I believe) in the judging process of this project. What this is is a collaboration between the school and the UK brand, wear students are given a chance to design the new collection.


Okay, so why am I so excited? Well, I've been a huge fan of New Look for a while now, because of its affordable prices as well as the fact that they've always been on top of the new fashion trends each season. And as for LCF? That will be MY SCHOOL this fall! So you can see my excitement when I see that there are opportunities like these presented. Anyway, here's a sneak peek:


I really hope the "Splash" heels make it =)

0 comments:

© 2010. Michelle Yao / Glitter Lace and Tulle. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP